Our AccommodationKAUST offers furnished housing with common domestic appliances and arrangements in place for the upkeep and maintenance. Housing types at KAUST vary and include apartments, terraced townhouses, detached houses and villas.
The community also has single-gender housing for sharing residents. Our commitment to KAUST residents is to provide a smooth transition from their old home. The international and culturally diverse KAUST community provides residents many opportunities to help settle in quickly and make KAUST their new home.
Our Residential NeighborhoodsEach of our neighborhoods has its own distinct character and unique identity:
- The Safaa Gardens neighborhood mainly has family housing and has a leafy perimeter walk
- The Safaa Harbor neighborhood has apartments with proximity to all major hubs of activity
- The Safaa Island neighborhood has a cricket pitch and KAUST’s second mixed sports recreation center
- The Oasis Apartments are located across the road from the Safaa Golf club and surround a serene inner courtyard
- Our newest neighborhood, the Palms has direct access to the university campus and multiple playground facilities
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answers to common enquiries received, by following this link.
Contact UsHousing Reception Phone: 012 808 6555